DSSSB Recruitment 2024: If you are looking for a job in Delhi then this news is for you only. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has invited applications for Pharmacist, Nursing Officer and other posts. The application process for these posts will start from today i.e. 13th February. Once launched, interested candidates will be able to apply online through the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Please note that the last date for submitting the application form is March 13.
DSSSB Recruitment 2024 Vacancy Details
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 1896 posts. In these-
- 318 posts of pharmacist
- 1507 posts of Nursing Officer
- Resource Center Coordinator K12
- 21 posts of Aya
- 18 posts of Cook (Male)
- 14 posts of Cook (Female)
- 2 posts of translator (Hindi)
- 4 posts of Section Officer (HR)
DSSSB Recruitment 2024 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay ₹100 as application fee. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) and Ex-Servicemen category are exempted from paying the application fee.
DSSSB Recruitment 2024: Know how to apply
- First of all candidates go to the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- After this click on Apply Online on the homepage
- After this fill the application form
- Then upload all the required details
- After this pay the application fee
- At last submit the form and take a print for future reference.
read this also-
When will the admit card of UP Police Constable Recruitment Exam be released? know
After all, how educated is Jayant Chaudhary?
Latest Education News