Samsung has a major share in the smartphone market in India. The company offers cheap Android smartphones as well as flagship smartphones to its customers. Samsung smartphones are very much liked in the budget segment and midrange flagship series. Leaving aside the flagship series, Samsung launches Galaxy F, Galaxy M and Galaxy A phones in India. People have liked all these three series of phones very much. Now Samsung is preparing to introduce a new series for its fans.
If you are crazy about Samsung phones and want to buy a new Samsung phone, then there is great news for you. Samsung can launch a new smartphone series in India named Galaxy C or Galaxy Y. In the latest report regarding this, it was revealed that the company can introduce Samsung Galaxy C55 in the upcoming series.
In Samsung Galaxy C55, customers can get triple camera setup in the rear panel. The camera module will be located on the top right side of the rear panel. LED flash light is provided on the side of the camera sensor. Like other Samsung phones, in this too the volume rocker button and power button will be found on the right side.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy C55
- The company can provide a 6.67 inch display in Samsung Galaxy C55. The display panel of this phone will be OLED.
- For smooth performance, this series of phones has a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- Samsung Galaxy C55 will have triple camera setup for photography. The primary camera in this will be 50 megapixels. The secondary camera will be 8MP.
- It can be provided with a 13MP camera in the front for selfie and video calling.
- The company can provide Samsung Galaxy C55 with up to 512GB storage and up to 8GB RAM.
- To power the smartphone, a 5,000mAh battery can be provided in it.
Also read- The price of these plans of Jio and Airtel is the same, know which one gives more benefits to the users.