Grandmother and mother admitted in AIIMS ICU could not tolerate the urge and lit beedi on the bed, watch this video

By Rishu Bhardwaj February 11, 2024 7:15 PM IST

Grandmother smoking beedi.- India TV Hindi

Image Source : SOCIAL MEDIA
Grandma smoking beedi.

A video is going viral on social media in which a grandmother is seen smoking beedi. Whether she is smoking beedi is not a big deal but where she is smoking is a big deal. Actually, Grandma Amma was admitted in AIIMS ICU of Patna. Then suddenly he felt the urge to smoke beedi. Grandmother could not bear it and finally she smoked beedi on the ICU bed in the hospital. Patna AIIMS is written in the viral video and it is seen in the video that an elderly woman admitted in ICU is smoking beedi while sitting on the bed. India TV does not confirm this viral video. But, this video is going viral very fast on social media.

Grandmother seen smoking beedi in ICU

In the video, her family members and medical staff are shocked to see an elderly woman smoking beedi in the ICU ward of the hospital. Grandma is puffing the beedi very comfortably. When grandmother’s family members forbid her to smoke beedi, she suggests throwing it away but she still continues to smoke it. Then after some time, grandmother rubs the beedi on the side of the bed and extinguishes it. The video of this entire incident was recorded by someone from grandmother’s family which is now going viral on social media.

People made funny comments

After watching the video, people are having fun with grandma by commenting. Many people said that even if one loses his life, he should never leave the beedi. Some people said that grandmother’s style of living was different. Beedi is their life. At the same time, some people are calling this action of grandmother as dangerous for the hospital. Some people said that beedi is giving life to grandmother.

read this also:

A man put a photo with a gun on the resume he sent for a job, then what happened…

Eiffel Tower was built with seven lakh matchsticks, due to a mistake Guinness Book refused to register the name